YAMAHIKO Piano Pickup System
High Quality Piano Pickup System For Professional UseWith it's natural sound and ease of installation, the YAMAHIKO piano pickup is becoming the system of choice of for sound reinforcement world wide, with users in over ten countries.
- High selectivity on music sound vibration without taking other noises
- Stable positioning realizes high fidelity sound for long time
- Easy to set on/off in short time
- Very seldom to damage the musical instrument by the setting of the pick-up
- No need to use adhesive tape in between
- No spot or scratch on the surface after setting it off
- Able to set both on grand and upright pianos
- Force mode pick-up system(FMPS) realizes high fidelity and high S/N
- Stereo-like sound expected when using several pick-ups simultaneously
- Low noise because of complete-shielded structure
- No noise due to self-vibration-preventing construction in the connecting part of the pick-up body and the cable cords
Owner's Manual ( Ser.30839 or earlier )
Piano pickup "Recording" model. MODEL：CPS-PF1RThe Recording model has a flat frequency response.It's suitable for recording. LIST PRICE : OPEN SALE PRICE : 80,000JPY Now we offering free shipping for all orders over 20,000JPyen.
Check out Ordering guide for Spare parts of YAMAHIKO piano pickup! Order or inquiry, please CONTACT.
Piano pickup "SR (for PA)" model. MODEL：CPS-PF1S
LIST PRICE : OPEN SALE PRICE : 80,000JPY Now we offering free shipping for all orders over 20,000JPyen. Now we have stocks. You can order with this PayPal cart.
Piano pickup "Tone Plug" model. MODEL：CPS-PF1PYAMAHIKO Piano Pickup system has the “Recording model” and the “SR(Sound Reinforcement) model”. These differences are in the output cable. Both models can be tried by changing the output cable. However, it is time-consuming to exchange the cable to check each tone. It is possible to check by easily switching the tone of “Recording model” and the tone of “SR model” with these tone plugs. (To make the number of points of contact a minimum, the product usual has the tone circuit installed in a cable.)
Sample soundSR (Sound Reinforcement) model
Demonstration of leakage from environment sound.Total mixed sound
Sound of piano track (Please check separation)This sound recorded at very narrow stage of small Jazz club in Yokohama. (with recording model CPS-PF1R)
These sample sound are recorded directly with DAT recorder through BOSS DI-1Direct box. Low side pickup sound assigned Lch and high side pickup sound assigned Rch. Please check each channel for each pickup sound.
The pickups installed like this picture for these sample sounds.
PIANO PICKUP SYSTEM TOP | CHARACTERISTICS OF PIANO PICKUP | PRODUCT EXPLANATION | EXAMPLE OF INSTALLING PICKUPS | HOW TO SET IT IN THE INSTRUMENT | SPECIFICATIONS | SPARE PARTS SHOP